Monday, April 30, 2007

Airing tonight: my interview on María Hinojosa's show "La Plaza"


A few weeks ago, I had the honor of being interviewed by award-winning journalist María Hinojosa. The focus of our dialogue was my writings on hip-hop and reggaeton.

The show is called "La Plaza: Conversaciones con María Hinojosa" and will air tonight at 9pm on PBS' Spanish-language V-me. (Cable: Time Warner NY 812; Cablevision 199; Comcast in NJ 242)(Digital: 13-3)(For channel information outside NY/NJ, click here.)

For more information about the show, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Querida Raquel,

Felicidades por la entrevista. Esto es mi primera visita a tu sitio, y me parece chevere, especialmente lo de tu columna en El Diario. Voy a comprar el periodico este miercoles para leerla.

Que gusto verte, aun virtualmente!

Elizabeth Mendez Berry

Raquel Z. Rivera said...

Gracias mil, Elizabeth! I heard your presentation at EMP was a success. un abrazo, RZ